ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : ABB company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check ABB address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Name of Post||Executive Diploma Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
About The Company
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries
Job Description For ABB Off Campus Drive 2022
- You are the kind of person who has a passion to solve complex problems and have an impact on the sustainable technology of the future
- Pursuing a Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Instrumentation
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope, and priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems
- Demonstrates a high level of self-belief and motivation. Shows drive and ambition for broader responsibility
- Should have a professional level of social understanding and good working relationships with other
- Open to new ideas, demonstrates ability to innovate and eagerness to improve things
Skills Required For ABB Off Campus Drive 2022
- Technical Diploma students graduating in 2022.
- Aggregate of 10th and 12th and all previous semesters should be 60% and above with no backlogs
- Central and Southern target colleges, as per the requirements. All positions being in central southern part of India.
Selection Process For ABB Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
ABB Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Willing to crack the ABB Written Test easily? then these Placement Papers 2022 will help a lot. Candidates who are looking for the ABB Placement Papers can put an end to their search. On this page, we are providing all the MNC and other companies Placement Papers in PDF format. So the candidates who had recently applied for the ABB Job Openings 2022 can visit this page and download the written test papers free of cost.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Aspirants can easily access the placement papers provided on this page. Solving more and more Placement Papers, you can easily attempt the Placement Test. By going through the papers the candidates can feel it as the real company placement test paper. The candidates can use these placement papers as the mock test to check their knowledge on each subject.
|ABB Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for ABB Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ABB Jobs 2022
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Apply Now_Click Here