Accenture Interview Experience: The profiles offered: Associate Software Engineer | Difficulty Level: Easy
I recently appeared for the Accenture recruitment process.
Round 1: MCQ Test (90 Questions – 90 min)
Round 2: Coding Test
Round 3: Communication Assessment
Round 4: Interview
My interview started 24-26 min.
Questions that he asked me are as follows:
- Anurag Introduce yourself
- Do you know about Object-oriented concept
- What is inheritance
- What is your final year Project
- Pros and Cons of Teamwork
- The time you gave 100% but still faced defeat then what is your next step?
- You are passed in 2019 ? But Now 2021 Why you did not get job
- At last do you have any Question