Alight Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022:Alight Solutions Alight unlocks enterprise growth for the world’s most influential companies with future ready human capital and business solutions. We combine industry leading data and insights with unmatched depth and operational expertise to improve the employee experience and optimize cloud-enabled business processes. Our 15,000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of clients and their more than 30 million employees and family members throughout 180 countries.
Company Website : www.alight.com
Job Position : Trainee Associate
Job Location : Kerala
Qualification : Any Degree
|Telegram Job Group||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Facebook Page||JOIN HERE|
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Alight Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running bac
Job Description For Alight Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022:
- India year end investment proof validations
- Sorting and indexing of proofs we received
- First level hard-copy and soft-copy bills validation
- First level Data entry with rejection reason
- Sending detailed acknowledgment to employees
Skills Required For Alight Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Graduate from any stream / Diploma Holder
- PC Literacy – Word and Excel (Basic Level)
- Good technical knowledge of payroll and payroll systems
- Commerce background
- Track record of face to face, telephone and written contact with customers
Documents to be Carried for Alight Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Alight Solutions Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.