Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Job Description For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Amazon has a collaborative, purposeful and enthusiastic environment where we “Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.” On a typical day engineers might dive deep into understanding the root cause of a customer issue, investigate why a metric is trending the wrong way and consult with senior engineers at Amazon. We own our services and believe in making out-of-hours support as painless as possible. To achieve this, we implement Operational Excellence best practices and strive to automate manual processes.
Our Systems Engineering roles help engineers develop a broad range of skills. They utilize their skills to troubleshoot, innovate fixes and workarounds, keep software up-to-date and provide data and metrics that help manage the capacity and efficiency of our services. They draw on their networking knowledge to identity and troubleshoot network connectivity issues. They communicate clearly and collaborate with others to deliver results. They are self-starters, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change. They are customer-obsessed, always looking to understand customer pain points and find resolutions quickly and completely.
Skills Required For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Working knowledge of various systems
- Experience of systems automation using BASH, Python, Perl, etc
- Experience of network fundamentals (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, routing, switching, HTTP)
- Good troubleshooting skills at all levels, from application to network to host
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience
- Exposure to cloud computing concepts and design considerations
- Knowledge of configuration management systems
- Experience in a production environment
Selection Process For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.