Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Blackboard company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Blackboard address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Name of Post||System Operation Specialist|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
About The Company
Blackboard is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5000, a 2 lakh+ strong independent fleet of Delivery Executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation.
Job Description For Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022
- Documenting processes, methods, procedures, and tools for diagnosing and fixing known bugs and problems and for performing common tasks
- Documenting and escalating application bugs with detailed analysis to the Tier 2 team
- Providing Incident Management support for production systems
- Monitoring the IT infrastructure with various monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic, VictorOps, Nagios, etc.)
- Acknowledging and owning infrastructure alerts related to servers, network, application, etc.
- Initiating and driving bridge to handle critical issues and acting as a main point of contact for all technical support teams
- Sending incident notifications as per required time interval for ongoing incidents/alerts
- Analyzing, acknowledging, and working on every alert in the monitoring tool and handing the alert as per the urgency and impact
- Routing alerts to technical tracks as per the issue
- Initiating bridge to resolve the issue ASAP, if required
- Being part of production support team that operates 24x7x365
- Participating in on-call rotation as required
- Auditing production system configuration and software changes as required
- Performing daily checklist procedures
- Executing Change Requests for software upgrades and configurations across enterprise systems
Skills Required For Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022
- Any experience in Unix or Linux systems administration and high skill level in using its common tools and utilities (e.g. Top, Sar, VMstat, IOstat, and Netstat)
- Knowledge of managing services like Samba, Apache, Iptables, HAProxy, SFTP, and FTP
- Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and tuning Apache web server, Tomcat, or WebLogic application servers and Linux operating systems in a large 24×7 production environment
- Good knowledge of analyzing Java/JVM performance using tools such as thread and heap dumps with an understanding of JVM memory structure and garbage collection concepts
- Experience in Monitoring tools like New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix, and VictorOps
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Shell, Perl, Python) to automate common tasks
- Knowledge of network and application security, network administration, and network storage integration
- Experience in ticketing tools like ServiceNow, JSD
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Solid team player
- Detail-oriented and commitment to quality work
- Ability to complete projects as scheduled
- Customer first attitude
- Open to work rotational shifts including US daytime shifts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area of study or equivalent experience with education-related technologies
Selection Process For Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Blackboard Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Willing to crack the Blackboard Written Test easily? then these Placement Papers 2022 will help a lot. Candidates who are looking for the Blackboard Placement Papers can put an end to their search. On this page, we are providing all the MNC and other companies Placement Papers in PDF format. So the candidates who had recently applied for the Blackboard Job Openings 2022 can visit this page and download the written test papers free of cost.
Aspirants can easily access the placement papers provided on this page. Solving more and more Placement Papers, you can easily attempt the Placement Test. By going through the papers the candidates can feel it as the real company placement test paper. The candidates can use these placement papers as the mock test to check their knowledge on each subject.
|Blackboard Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Blackboard Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Blackboard Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the below link and Get Job Details and Direct Link To Apply
Apply Now_Click Here