Catchpoint Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022: Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L’Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Official Website– www.catchpoint.com
Job Description For Catchpoint Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 :
We’re looking for an SDET engineer for our back-end team.
Catchpoint monitors the service performance of some of the world’s largest companies. As a back-end SDET engineer, you’ll help in validating the infrastructure of our system work as expected. In the process, you’ll learn about our infrastructure, well scaled applications to handle huge data, NoSQL DB, APIs and more– all with an amazing team of dedicated software development, test automation, and QA engineers in Bangalore and the US.
Skills Required For Catchpoint Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Do you have the skill(s) to design and develop test automation for the backend features?
- Do you have the development knowledge with C# .NET?
- Do you have knowledge of any DB – MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server or NoSQL?
- Good analytical skills as the role will be dealing with lot of numbers
- Debugging and Failure Analysis are a must for this position
- We have a dedicated QA team and the SDET members work closely with them
- Maintain and improve product quality by following best practices and implementing a sound testing framework
- Help with expanding the current test cases to ensure complete test coverage
- Understanding of software life cycle
- We use the Agile SDLC, and you’ll work hand-in hand with our testers to deliver quality automation code to test the backend features.
- All the things that make you a good automation engineer: ability to efficiently and quickly grasp new and complex topics, debugging and troubleshooting, communication, self-sufficiency, and high level of motivation etc.
- Have other skills that we didn’t list here but you think make you a great fit? Let us know!
- Candidate must have a B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech/MSCS or MCA—undergraduate or graduate work in engineering and computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 0-2 Years of experience required, preferably in automation and tools development.
Selection Process For Catchpoint Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Catchpoint Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Catchpoint Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Catchpoint Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Catchpoint Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
To apply for the Catchpoint Freshers Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at catchpoint.com. Or else, check placementgurus.com to get the direct application link.
What is the Catchpoint Freshers Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does placementgurus.com provide Catchpoint Job Updates?
Yes,placementgurus.com provides Catchpoint Job Updates.