CEAT Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive And Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: CEAT Company Will Be Seeking Candidates For Graduate Positions Off Campuses. Candidates Who Have Successful In BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Are Eligible To Apply. Here You Can Find The CEAT Address, The Date Of Interview, Details On Eligibility And Interview Agenda, As Well As The Application Process Information, And Application Procedure Are Provided Below.
CEAT Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name Of Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Chennai, Nagpur, Nashik|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee Will Be Involved Manufacturing Processes, Participate In Value Addition Projects, Conducting Research, And Developing MIS Data.
- Take Initiatives For Innovations In Product And Process Improvisations.
- Will Be Responsible For Completing All Tasks Assigned By The Supervisor, Assisting Other Engineers With Projects, Conducting Research, And Writing Reports. You Should Be Able To Follow Instructions, But Also Take Initiative And Come Up With Original Ideas.
- Should Adhere To Checklist, SOP And Defined Process As Per Domain Requirement.
- Good Communication Skills Are Required To Co-Ordinate With The Internal Team And Should Interact With Global Team.
- Should Understand The Customer Requirements And Able To Solve The Additional Requirements As Required.
- Should Be Self-Driven, Capable Of Taking Up Challenges And Ownership.
- Interpersonal Skills – Able To Work Effectively With Other Employees.
- PC Skills – Demonstrates Proficiency In Microsoft Office Applications And Others As Required.
- Good Written & Oral Communication.
CEAT Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for CEAT Recruitment 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For CEAT Recruitment 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !