Cerner Off Campus Drive 2022: Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of health care information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on health care, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Official Website– www.cerner.com
Cerner Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Job Description For Cerner Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Troubleshoot and analyze basic technical coding issues submitted by internal or external clients
- Own, debug and document basic investigations and resolution of issues within code base using varied technical techniques, including modifying existing software code
- Perform root cause analysis, help identify problem areas, make recommendations to development teams
- Communicate with internal and external clients and teams on issue resolution
- Create code-based queries and development testing tools
- Consult with clients to understand problems and requests for additional information
- Develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem
Skills Required For Cerner Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Good Communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good Team Member
Selection Process For Cerner Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Cerner Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cerner Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.