Citibank Off Campus Drive 2022: Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Official Website– www.citibank.com
Job Description For Citibank Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- The Testing Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data.
- Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies.
- Interprets data and makes recommendations.
- Researches and interprets factual information.
- Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices.
- Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided.
- Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Software quality assurance testing.
- Conducts a variety of quality control user acceptance tests.
- Analysis to ensure that applications meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test scripts; executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation; logs defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing cases scripts for future replication.
- Contributes to the development of test plans.
- Interfaces with development teams if clarification is needed on requirements.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires a good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Has limited but direct impact on the team and closely related teams through the quality of the tasks services provided.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way; recognizes audience diversity.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Skills Required For Citibank Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- 0-2 years relevant testing experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of relationship data bases. Knowledge of applications supporting the testing process
- Demonstrated analytical skills& ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Experience in software application testing
Selection Process For Citibank Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Citibank Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Citibank Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.