Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022: Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise
Official Website– clarivate.com
Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Job Description For Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022 :
The Software Engineer/Associate Software Engineer is responsible for assisting in designing, developing and testing a client-side/server-side codebase from business and UI/UX requirements; implementing industry best practices for quality, stability and maintainability.
The Software Engineer/Associate Software Engineer makes use of a variety of software development techniques, patterns and tools to implement solutions. The Software Engineer/Associate Software Engineer will also collaborate with other Software Engineers, Architects, Quality Assurance and Product team members to enable the creation of high-quality software solutions that meet or exceed customer needs and expectations.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities
- Write optimal product code that pushes the limits of technology to produce software that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Develop and test cross-browser and cross-platform solutions that empowers customers to optimize their legal processes
- Implement software solutions following Clarivate/FoundationIP coding standards and industry best practices
- Ensure artifacts that are created effectively model business and system requirements
- Develop and maintain unit and unit integration tests that are part of an automated Continuous Integration pipeline
- Participate in requirement discussions, design and code reviews
- Work closely with other teams (e.g., QA, Product) to release high quality software
- Participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve process and product quality in pursuit of excellence
- Collaborate with on-and-off site teams
- Defect fixing and troubleshooting of existing issues
- Other duties as assigned
Skills Required For Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field and 1+ years’ experience in developing J2EE based
- Good grasp on OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of SQL and experience with relational databases
- Ability to write program
- Ability to think through a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions.
- Ability to stay current with new technology.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Selection Process For Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Clarivate Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.