Cognizant GenC Interview Experience (Off-Campus 2022): Hello everyone | Recently, I have applied for Cognizant GenC I got assessment link on 10th Nov 2021. My assessment was scheduled on 13th Nov 2021 I Appeared in exam and result was published on 16th Nov around at 6PM and at 8:45 PM I received another mail for interview Scheduled on 17th Nov at 4 PM. I appeared in interview after that my HR was scheduled on 19th Nov 2021. So, here is a brief explanation of my experience with the placementgurus.com
Cognizant GenC Interview Experience Round 1: Online Test
Time: 100 minutes, We had the online test on 13th Nov 2021. It comprised of three sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
The results out on 16th Nov 2021.
Cognizant GenC Interview Experience Round 2: Technical Interview
- My technical interview was scheduled for 17th Nov 2021. Here are the questions that the interviewer asked me:
- First, totld me he introduced yourself.
- Tell me something about yourself which is not mentioned in your resume.
- In comment box interviewer asked me a 3 aptitude question
- Time and Work
- Speed and Distance
- Then he asked me (In which language you comfortable).
- What is the difference between list and tuples in Python?
- What is pep 8?
- Do you know about opp’s concept
- Python is fully object orient programing language ?
- What are Python namespaces?
- What is OOP? Explain in detail.
- Do you know about encapsulation?
- What is Django?
- What is the difference between Flask and Django?
Cognizant GenC Interview Experience Round 3: HR Interview
- My HR interview was scheduled for 19th Nov.
- It was basically a document verification round where they asked me to share my meeting screen and showcase the soft copies of my Aadhar card, PAN card, class 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, /B.tech Certificate and finally asked about conversation from cgpa to percentage of B.tech
But the result not yet Out received a mail on 8th December 2022