Cognizant GenC Interview Experience (On-Campus 2022): Hello everyone | Recently, Cognizant visited our college and I appeared for Cognizant GenC profile assessment. So, here is a brief explanation of my experience with the company.
Cognizant GenC Interview Experience Round 1: Online Test
Time: 100 minutes, We had the online test on 9th September 2021. It comprised of three sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
The results rolled out on 13th September 2021.
Cognizant GenC Interview Experience Round 2: Technical Interview
- My technical interview was scheduled for 27th September. Here are the questions that the interviewer asked me:
- First, Totld me he introduced yourself.
- Tell me something about yourself which is not mentioned in your resume.
- Did you done any projects in your final year?
- Explain any one of them. (He asked many things while I was explaining)
- In which language you are comfortable? (He give me option Java/C/C++/Python)
- What is the constructor and how do you declare it and why do we need it?
- What is Dynamic memory allocation?
- What is OOP? Explain in detail.
- Do you know about encapsulation?
- What are Primary Memory and Secondary memory?
Cognizant GenC Interview Experience Round 3: HR Interview
- On 5th October, the technical interview results out. My HR interview was scheduled for 6th October.
- It was basically a document verification round where they asked me to share my meeting screen and showcase the soft copies of my Aadhar card, PAN card, class 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, /B.tech Certificate and finally asked about conversation from cgpa to percentage of B.tech
Finally got the result from the placement cell of college that I was selected in Cognizant!!