Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we’re improving everyday life.
Official Website– www.cognizant.com
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Job Description For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Test Requirement Analysis Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Perform KT on user stories.
- Design estimates (time /effort) based on the requirements analysis.
- In case of critical technology, create test scripts and seek review inputs from the test lead.
- Understand and analyze the requirements (through review of requirement document) to identify the testable requirements.
- Prioritize the requirements based on the time required.
- Prepare high-level flow documents.
- Organize and drive the requirement walkthrough session.
- Prepare/Review the flow diagrams.
- Seek clarification on the requirements from the customer.
- Perform Proof of concepts or evaluate different tools if required.
Test Strategy and Test Planning:
- Document the test plan based on the understanding of test strategy (covering project details, items under scope, items out of scope, type of testing, assumptions, dependencies, risks foreseen, entry/exit criteria) for each cycle.
- Seek signoff on the test plan from the client.
- Provide inputs for test plan creation including number of test scenarios and test cases used for estimation of the test cycles /schedule, dependencies etcin addition to the other dependencies from various teams like environment availability , third party interfaces and test data etc.
- Participate in collaborative sprint goal definition session to determine what the team plans to achieve during the sprint.
- Participation in status calls/meetings between onsite and offshore teams to discuss the project status.
Test Design Techniques (Design principles/tools/patterns):
- Identify the test scenarios based on the understanding of systems, interfaces and application.
- Identify end to end business critical scenarios.
- Assist / support development team in unit test automation, identify environment dependencies, deployment strategies, build release cycle, test data dependencies etc.
- Create/Review the test scenarios (created by the Quality Engineer.
- Identify and validate test scenarios for automation.
- Perform In Sprint automation.
- Perform Automation Script Maintenance.
- Share created test scripts with test lead for review.
- Conduct pilot automation test run to validate the test scripts.
- Validate the test environment set up.
- Participate in customer review meetings and seek sign off by customer on the review comments.
- Identify regression scenario and the impacted areas on need basis.
- Perform effective automation through automated code coverage tools/ manual code review with minimal review comments.
- Develop supporting structures for all test automation including mocks, stubs, & test harnesses.
Coding Practices & Defect Management:
- Able to estimate and commit task level effort and deliver activities on time.
- Effective technical communication by participating in architectural/design reviews.
- Performance Development Process.
- Comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases.
- Participate in the defect triages to gather evidence for defect identification on periodic basis for defect prioritization and fix.
- Track defect metrics to ensure testing effectiveness as generated by tool.
- Involvement with development teams, architects early in the project life cycle to identify the dependencies on architecture design, coding standards, deployment environment, deployment methodologies.
Test Execution (Automation/Specialized testing):
- Test the defect and update the status, if required.
- Conduct root cause analysis of the defects logged.
- Conduct dry run/smoke testing to ensure scripts readiness.
- Perform high level/Sanity testing to ensure testing is intact.
- Provide automation/white box and other status to Test Lead/Test Manager.
- Develop automated test scripts using technology concepts.
- Create test automation framework that suites the application under test using the identified test automation tool.
- Incorporate the automated tests into continuous integration process.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders to make gono go decision based on test results and test closure summary report.
- Possess knowledge on continuous integration practices & identify appropriate CI tools based on project development model.
- Ensure CI Setup is done for each round and job creation is done using CI tools.
- Perform Frequent monitoring & Failure analysis will be done.
- Perform Script fixing for any errors/issues.
- Status is shared to onsite across all teams.
- Frequent Optimization /Maintenance.
Technology consulting Research & analysis:
- Support business on faster time to market activities.
- Adopt best practices to maximize savings and minimize redundancy.
- Feasibility Study – new technology/ framework concept.
- Code coverage analysis.
People Management Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Develop and sustain positive relationships with peers.
- Identify training needs of team members.
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers.
- Resolve escalated conflicts and grievances.
Knowledge & Innovation Management:
- Creation of knowledge base with quality test automation process documents.
- Coordinate with team members, to upload the relevant document in knowledge management portals and keep it updated with the latest document.
- Improvise already existing processes based on the experience.
- Institutionalize systems and processes in place to implement innovation suggestion made by the team (eg adoption of Cognizant proprietary best practices / tools, process optimization like usage of tools, automation, etc. ).
- Identify the time and cost savings made due to adoption of the best practices.
- Foster innovative culture in project team.
Project , Configuration & release Management:
- Possess fundamental of software configuration management including revision control and the establishment of baselines.
- Possess hands on working knowledge of at least 2 software configuration management tools.
- Adhere to all customer standards, policies and governance practices.
- Strong project management knowledge with ability to create plan, identify dependencies, risks & constraints & mitigation plans.
- Create timely status reports & provide timely deliverables & upload in project management tools.
- Identify suitable project metrics & continuously track/monitor.
- Able to come up with preventive & corrective actions for risks.
Skills Required For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Core Java
Selection Process For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.