Credit Suisse Fresher Jobs 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Credit Suisse Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuse. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Credit Suisse address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
Credit Suisse Fresher Jobs 2023 Details
|Name of Post
|No Of Post
|Who Can Apply ?
|Which Batch Students Eligible
|Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )
|Last Date To Apply
Job Description For Credit Suisse Fresher Jobs 2023
The opportunity to work in an exciting global environment within the Data Analytics & Innovation team within Credit Suisse Group Internal Audit (IA). The ability to join a small scrum team and take a very high level of ownership on a suite of enterprise level applications used daily by a team of 450 auditors. You will be responsible for all back-end development on this important initiative and will be able to take ownership of the whole product backlog, everything from notifications services to integration with big data platforms. Your other responsibilities include:
- You will work closely with a front-end react developer to agree data contracts and develop services which bring the business requirements to life. This team is agile and adaptable to our users’ needs, delivering the tools and features our auditors need to supervise risk and stay up to date of changes in key data sources. You need to be able to write clean, clear code whilst rapidly prototyping and demoing new features to the team as part of each sprint
- You will be joining a wider team which maintains and directly chips in to a wide variety of different products using different technologies, tools and techniques including traditional applications in Java and .Net, modern Big Data Platforms, Data Science, Analytics and Machine Learning/AI. This is a role where you can broaden your skills while working on live Production Banking applications
- You will be able display your communication skills through conversing with different technical and business partners, delivering compelling demos and presentations to the team
- You can seek out opportunities to redevelop and improve existing audit processes, build systems and interfaces that help our teams work more optimally, remove barriers, automate administrative tasks and work to deliver a phenomenal user experience
- The role is open to flexible/agile working arrangements.
Skills Required For Credit Suisse Fresher Jobs 2023
- You know how to craft well organized, scalable back-end services that can be leveraged to drive great user experiences
- You have a solid grasp of common architectural patterns, including service orientated architecture and microservices
- You have in-depth experience working on applications using Java Spring Boot and its associated tools and technologies, including JPA/Hibernate
- Proven exposure to at least one Relational Database Technology (preferably Oracle/PL-SQL)
- You possess hands on experience as a full stack developer / lead. You will need to be able to manage your time independently and deliver value using your skills, knowledge and partner relationships
- You’ll need plenty of experience in agile methodologies including, but not limited to technical task estimation, sprint planning, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives
- You have experience in provisioning and delivering back-end services in sophisticated enterprise ecosystems by collaborating closely with various IT and Non-IT teams. This includes code version control and deployment (CI/CD, Jenkins, Git) and support for applications currently in production
- You have knowledge of the various types of test strategies and the options for how these can be automated
- You have the ability to learn about and enforce to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- You are a phenomenal teammate and you have the ability to work with product owners and business teams to develop, build & support the applicatio
Selection Process For Credit Suisse Fresher Jobs 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Credit Suisse Fresher Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Credit Suisse Fresher Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !