DXC Technology Off Campus jobs 2022 | DXC Technology hiring Fresher and Experienced candidates. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company.Accenture is hiringcandidates as Associate Professional Software Engineer. The company announces a recruitment in drive in Bangalore, IN Location.Applying candidates are requested to read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 – Information Details
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Profile: Associate Professional Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria for DXC Technology
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2021/ 2022
Category: IT Jobs
DXC Technologys an American multinational company. It provides IT services, solutions, and consulting. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States. Apply for Software Engineer at DXC Technology.
Job Description DXC Technology Off Campus Drive- 2022
Essential Job Functions
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
Basic Qualifications DXC Technology Off Campus Drive- 2022
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
Other Qualifications DXC Technology Off Campus Drive- 2022
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment
DXC Technology recruitment process Off Campus Drive- 2022
Apply Now_Click Here