ePATHUSA Off Campus Drive 2022: ePATHUSA was founded in 2005 as a global software consulting and outsourcing company of the highest standard. Always reliable, we provide strategic counsel and managed services to federal, state, commercial, and nonprofit entities. The always accelerating change in technology challenges companions to adapt – requiring constant modernization to maintain relevance. We proudly help organizations do just that. Our diverse, expertly skilled team assesses and implements cutting-edge technologies most beneficial to achieve client’s needs and goals.
Official Website– www.epathusa.net
Job Description For ePATHUSA Off Campus Drive 2022 :
The QA Test Engineer will help AMN Language Services to deliver robust products to market. The QA Test Engineer will work closely with our Software and IT Engineering teams to develop test cases, run automated and manual tests and clearly report any bugs back to developers. This individual will be responsible for analyzing software requirements as well as defining and executing suitable test cases to verify effective implementation of those requirements to ensure software quality. The ability to implement both manual and automated tests designed to continuously improve the software quality assurance process is key to this role. Ideal candidates will be capable of scripting tests for Web and mobile clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze requirements and write test plans, cases and conditions to ensure effective test coverage
- Establish a testing process (test plans, automated scripts, test result reports, regression testing)
- Install mobile applications from APK and IPA
- Capture logs from browsers and mobile devices
- Clearly describe and document how to reproduce a bug or defect
- Assist other engineers in debugging issues
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management teams to develop the appropriate testing approach and strategy for both specific products and product lines
- Participate in peer and external reviews
Skills Required For ePATHUSA Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering-related field or equivalent work experience
- Solid cross-group collaboration skills and a history of working with internal partners on technical issues
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Proven verbal and written communications skills in English
- Demonstrated command and experience working with Test and Defect Management/Workflow tools
- Experience developing test automation with tools such as Selenium and Appium
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Practical experience with software issue tracking platforms such as Jira
- Experience virtualizing tests in AWS
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Experience scripting using load test tools (Locust, JMeter)
- Previous development or system administration experience
- Strongly prefer someone who has tested “networked” or “communication” applications
- Experience with reporting tools such as New Relic
- Experience with build tools such as Maven, Gradle
Selection Process For ePATHUSA Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for ePATHUSA Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ePATHUSA Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.