FICO Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022: FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption — such as the FICO® Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health.
Official Website– www.fico.com
Job Description For FICO Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 :
It is an exciting time to work for FICO. We have been named a leader in the growing market of digital decisioning platforms. In this role you will join a growing team of developers implementing advanced analytics capabilities and data services for the FICO platform.
You will need to be an experienced test automation engineer interested in the challenges of creating highly scalable web services that work equally well on-premises and as SaaS on the FICO Cloud.
Your work will have significant visibility and be crucial to achieving the roadmap and revenue targets for the product. Service teams within FICO and external clients will deliver multi-million dollar projects based on your work and you will become the go-to expert when they need advice.
You will join a small local team which is part of a very successful and highly regarded global group of engineers.This role, as a member of a cross-functional Scrum team focused primarily on server side development, will suit an engineer with experience of automated testing of server applications and REST APIs, looking to enhance their skills while authoring innovative software within a Scaled Agile environment.
What You Will Do
- Participate in refinement with the Product Owner and developers to establish the expected behaviours of the system and design how those stories will be tested.
- Participate in the agile Scrum process each sprint to incrementally test behaviours as features are implemented, providing fast feedback to developers and completing the stories to the Definition of Done.
- Understand and have experience of behaviour driven development and behaviour testing.
- Qualify and raise defects into the defect backlog and feed back to the Product Owner on scope and severity of impact.
- Have the opportunity to learn new skills in other functional areas of the product.
- Contribute to 3rd level support for Clients and Client-facing internal teams.
Skills Required For FICO Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar/related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in a quality assurance role, testing a multi-user web-based cross-browser commercial software product.
- Experience of Scrum and associated agile development processes and methodologies would be an advantage.
- Experience of participating in the end to end release process for a software product would be an advantage.
Selection Process For FICO Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for FICO Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For FICO Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.