GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2022: GEA is one of the largest technology suppliers for food processing and a wide range of other industries. The global group specializes in machinery, plants, as well as process technology and components. GEA provides sustainable solutions for sophisticated production processes in diverse end-user markets and offers a comprehensive service portfolio.
Official Website– www.gea.com
Job Description For GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2022
Role & Responsibilities – Engineer – Automation
- Design, development and commissioning of automation systems to achieve desired project targets
- Ability to test, troubleshoot, modify and maintain automation systems
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up
- FDS write up, Various documentation preparation
- Remote site support
- Write automation and computer software programs as necessary
- Partner with cross-functional teams to implement process control system, strategies and other methods for ensuring strong outputs, reliability and efficiencies
- Must be able to work independently, remotely, and with minimal supervision
- Tasks – Engineer – Automation
- Software Logic Development in Automation Platform Siemens/Rockwell
- SCADA Screen Development in Siemens, Rockwell, Wonderware Intouch, System Platform
- FDS write up and update as per developed program
- HMI Screen development in Factory Talk ME / SE
- Automation system design, procurement, vendor co-ordination, project management
Skills Required For GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation & Controls or similar education background
- Work Experience – Engineer – Automation
- 1-7 year
- Experience on dairy and food Industry automation system is prefered
- Skills – Engineer – Automation
- Expertise on Rockwell Studio 5000, RS Linx, Rockwell FactotyTalk View SE and Plant PAX library
- Experience on Rockwell Historian and VantagePoint is added advantage
- Experience of Rockwell/Danfoss/SIEMENS VFD
- Experience on IAB ( Integrated Architecture Builder) is preferred
- Experience of producing FDS, DDS and Test Specifications
- Use of RA interfacing to intelligent drives and packages
- Experience in engineering activity with varying functions from system design to commissioning
- Experience of commissioning of Profibus/Profinet and Industrial Ethernet Network components
- Basic knowledge of instrumentation, electrical switchgear, installations would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of PLC/SCADA systems & DCS systems in food and dairy industry
- Experience on other control system platform like SIEMENS, Schneider shall be added advantage
Selection Process For GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for GEA Group Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GEA Group Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
To apply for the GEA Group Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at gea.com. Or else, check placementgurus.com to get the direct application link.
What is the GEA Group Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does placementgurus.com provide GEA Group Job Updates?
Yes,placementgurus.com provides GEA Group Job Updates.