Genpact Recruitment 2022: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale.
Genpact Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of Post||DG Management Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||B.Com|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Genpact Recruitment 2022
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to accounts payable, which include:
- Calculating, posting business transactions, processing invoices, verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and providing other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval
- Verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices (calculating and taking discounts when applicable)
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers. Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amount and coding per accounting policies and procedures
Skills Required For Genpact Recruitment 2022
- B.Com Graduate
- Relevant Experience
- Preferred qualifications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent SME knowledge of accounting concepts
- Good knowledge on MS Excel and Word.
- ERP knowledge like SAP, PeopleSoft will be an added advantage
Selection Process For Genpact Recruitment 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Recruitment 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Recruitment 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Apply Now_Click Here