Global Foundries Off Campus Drive 2022: GlobalFoundries Inc. (GF) is one of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. GF delivers feature-rich solutions that enable its customers to develop innovative products for pervasive chips for high-growth markets. GF provides a broad range of feature-rich process technology solutions with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning the U.S., Europe and Asia, GF is a trusted technology source to its customers across the globe. GF is owned by Mubadala Investment Company.
Official Website– www.gf.com
Job Description For Global Foundries Off Campus Drive 2022 :
This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be part of the integration team that develops and transfers new processes to the fab. The job purpose is to understand the key relationships between in-fab processing and yield/reliability impact to enable successful ramp of new processes to production.
- Develop custom or derivative processes to meet customer needs
- Run DOE to optimize process margins and determine process & ET specifications
- Monitor OOC, maintain good CPK for ET and monitor inline SPC parameters
- Identify and resolve process integration issues & ET related problems
- Identify yield opportunities and set preliminary yield targets
- Run prototype lots on new or derivative processes
- Liaise with Customer Engineers/Field Engineers to resolve customers’ technical & yield concerns
- Develop FMEA for Custom & Derivative processes
- Document relevant information of new / derivative processes.
- Support and Implement Process change requests
- Responsible for wafer quality to conform to product requirements and have the authority to stop shipment and stop production to correct quality problems
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
Skills Required For Global Foundries Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./M.Tech. with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology and devices
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and SPC methodology
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment (200mm/300mm) are strongly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
Selection Process For Global Foundries Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Global Foundries Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Global Foundries Jobs 2022
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Global Foundries Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Global Foundries Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
To apply for the Global Foundries Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at gf.com. Or else, check placementgurus.com to get the direct application link.
What is the Global Foundries Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does placementgurus.com provide Global Foundries Job Updates?
Yes,placementgurus.com provides Global Foundries Job Updates.