Gojek Off Campus Drive 2022: Gojek is Southeast Asia’s leading on-demand multi-service platform and digital payment technology group. Gojek was first established in Indonesia back in 2010 as a call center offering only courier delivery and two-wheeled ride-hailing services. Gojek launched its application in 2015 with only three services (GoRide, GoSend, and GoMart). Today, Gojek has evolved from ride hailing to an ecosystem with three Super Apps – Consumer Super App, Driver Super App, Merchant Super App – providing more than 20 services, ranging from transportation, food delivery, groceries, massage, house cleaning, logistics to a cashless digital payments platform called GoPay.
Company Website : www.gojek.io
Gojek Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligibility Criteria For Gojek Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Gojek Off Campus Drive 2022:
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly analytical team that enjoys building creative solutions for users, look no further. As our Software Engineer for the Payments Engineering group, you’ll take the wheel in overseeing the design, development, and delivery of back-end products within your technical focus area. You’ll work closely with a wide spectrum of engineering teams at Gojek, including the Payments, Transport, and Food streams. With a talented troop of fellow engineers and product managers, you’ll build groundbreaking features and systems that scale millions of transactions and handle multiple terabytes of storage. The cherry on top: your efforts will contribute in redefining the payments ecosystem in Indonesia, bringing wider and more inclusive financial services to the region and beyond.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems for one of the world’s fastest growing unicorns.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Building and managing fully automated build/test/deployment environments.
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
Skills Required For Gojek Off Campus Drive 2022:
- You greatly value humility.
- You have a clear, proven track record of building working software outside of your academic requirements.
- You understand the dangers associated with being attached to your code.
- You write code because you like.
- You never stop wanting to get better at it.
- A strong sense of ownership.
- A passion for crafting delightful customer experiences.
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day.
Documents to be Carried for Gojek Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Gojek Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Apply Now_Click Here