DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022: DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Job Position :Technical Support Engineer
Job Location :Bangalore
Qualification :2021/2020/2019 Eligible
|Telegram Job Group||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Facebook Page||JOIN HERE|
Company Name: DXC Technology.
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/Any Graduation.
Branch: Any Branch or Stream Eligible.
Job Location: Bangalore, India.
Year of Passing: 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018 Only.
Stipend Details: ₹ 3,50,000 – 4,60,000 L.P.A.
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Employee
Application Deadline: Soon.
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities:
- Required to interact with customers across geographies (through multiple support mediums: Calls/Chats/Emails/Portals) and provide issue resolution / right responses, positively and professionally.
- Work within a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Provide the most appropriate solutions through remote contact, probe problems and communicate in such a way that non-technical users can comprehend instructions and advice.
- Collaborate with other resolver groups to identify solutions that foster first call resolution
- Be proactive & anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and recommend necessary mitigation steps escalating to managements attention, where appropriate
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022– Job Specifications:
- Excellent communication skills (English) in both written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity & hands-on experience with computer technology
- Familiarity with application support
- Problem solving skills & accuracy in data entry.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e-support, e-chat or similar (preferred)
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts 24×7 and NIGHT SHIFT
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022– Educational Qualification:
- Education: Pass grades in 10th, 12th, and Graduation / Diploma
- Branch Allowed: All the Non-Engineering branches are eligible
- Gaps in Education: Not more than 2 years of Gaps in Education
- Backlogs / Arrears: No Active Backlogs and Arrears
- Should be available to join us on immediate basis post the selection process
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.