Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022: Every company has a mission. What’s ours? To empower every person and every organization to achieve more. We believe technology can and should be a force for good and that meaningful innovation contributes to a brighter world in the future and today. Our culture doesn’t just encourage curiosity; it embraces it. Each day we make progress together by showing up as our authentic selves. We show up with a learn-it-all mentality. We show up cheering on others, knowing their success doesn’t diminish our own. We show up every day open to learning our own biases, changing our behavior, and inviting in differences. When we show up, we achieve more together.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Name of Post||Technical Support Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022
- Help solve technically complex, strategic/high-profile or long-running customer cases that may require interaction with Software Engineering
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
- Build business relationship with key customer contact and TAM and enhance the trust.
- Quickly identify customer issues to specific Azure Services or Azure Platform; and being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics on Azure platform.
- Customer communication & situation management.
- Accountability & teamwork.
- Driving Cross-team engagement/collaboration.
Skills Required For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022
- Familiarity with networking concepts including VIPs, NAT, DNS
- Familiarity with networking tools (ping, tracert, tracemon, wire shark, etc.)
- Understanding of load balancing, VPN technologies preferred
- Understanding of the OSI model and related concepts.
- Experience on Azure Virtual Network
- Experience on Azure DNS and clarity on DNS concepts
- Experience and understanding on Express Route Circuit and Application Gateway
Selection Process For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Documents to be Carried for Microsoft Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.