Mindtree OFF-CAMPUS 2021: Mindtree Ltd is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a part of the Larsen & Toubro Group. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 23,814 employees with an annual revenue of ₹7839.9 crore.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Job Positions : Software Engineer
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Mindtree OFF-CAMPUS 2021
2021/2022 graduates only belonging B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT/Circuital Branches only
Academic cutoff for Mindtree OFF-CAMPUS 2021
60% or 6 CGPA in Graduation with no backlogs
Application Deadline for Mindtree OFF-CAMPUS 2021
November 11th, 2021. 4:00pm.
|Telegram Job Group||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Facebook Page||JOIN HERE|
Job Description for Mindtree OFF-CAMPUS 2021:
- B.E./B.Tech from 2021 and 2022 pass-out batches ONLY
- CS/IT/Circuital Branches only
- Graduation minimum 60% or 6 CGPA
- No Active Arrears
- No Education Gap up to 12th and should have completed graduation within 4 years
- Distance learning or part-time degrees will not be considered.
- Country of Residence of the referred talent should be India
Our ideal campus recruits
People are not only our greatest asset but also our biggest competitive advantage. Campus hires are an integral part
of our people strategy. We have well defined career progression plans and strong skill development capabilities to
provide the required launch-pad. The kind of individuals who would thrive in our environment display the following
• Curiosity – Excited about learning and is a self-learner.
• Courage – Has problem-solving orientation to find solutions.
• Responsibility – Ability to take ownership and be bankable.
Selection Process for Mindtree OFF-CAMPUS 2021:
We have a three level assessment to select people for our Software engineer careers. It begins with an aptitude assessment (online evaluation at interview venue – logical, quantitative, English), followed by an online coding assessment. This is followed by a face to face Technical interview and personal interview.
- Aptitude Test
- Programming Test
- Technical and HR Interview
How To Apply For Mindtree OFF-CAMPUS 2021:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.