TCS NQT 2023 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : TCS company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check TCS address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
About TCS NQT National Qualifier Test Registration
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
TCS NQT 2023 Details National Qualifier Test Registration
|Company Name||TCS iON Digital|
|Name of Post||Mutiple Posts|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any UG / PG Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
About The Test National Qualifier Test Registration
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
TCS NQT 2023 Eligibility National Qualifier Test Registration
Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities/ colleges.
Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog/ arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs/ arrears/ ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs/ arrears/ ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
Gap/ Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/ or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post-graduation (if applicable) courses are done full-time.
Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
TCS NQT 2023 Features National Qualifier Test Registration
- TCS NQT will be an integrated test consisting of two sections: Foundation and Advanced.
- All candidates will be required to appear for both the sections of the TCS NQT, in order to be eligible for the interviews.
- Based on the test performance, candidates will be shortlisted for either Digital or Ninja interviews.
- TCS NQT for this year can be taken In-Centre or Remote. Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done.
TCS NQT 2023 Exam Pattern National Qualifier Test Registration
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
How To Apply For TCS NQT 2023 Registration
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
- Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
- Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.