Natwest Group Careers 2022: We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in enterprise, learning and climate. As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritising enterprise as a force of change. We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these.
Natwest Group Careers 2022 Details
|company Name||Natwest Group|
|Name of Post||Data & Analytics Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||29/06/2022|
Job Description For Natwest Group Careers 2022
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll be using advanced analytics to develop business solutions which increase the understanding of our business, including its customers, processes, channels and products. You’ll be working closely with business stakeholders to define detailed business questions, problems or opportunities which can be supported through advanced analytics, making sure that new and existing processes are designed to be efficient, simple and automated where possible.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Working in an Agile way within multi-disciplinary data and analytics teams, co-ordinating resources from across the team and the business to achieve agreed project and scrum outcomes
- Delivering data and analytics expertise and solutions, which brings commercial and customer value to business challenges
- Communicating data and analytics opportunities and bringing them to life in a way that business stakeholders can understand and engage with, supporting them to select the best approach for the business needs
- Using new tools, technologies and methodologies to carry out advanced analytics
- Sharing relevant updates with key stakeholders bringing together advanced analytics, data science and data engineering work that is easily understandable and links back clearly to our business needs
Skills Required For Natwest Group Careers 2022
We’re looking for someone with a passion for data and analytics together with knowledge of data architecture, key tooling and relevant coding languages. Along with proficiency in advanced analytics, you’ll bring an ability to simplify data into clear data visualisations and compelling insight using appropriate systems and tooling. You’ll also have good financial services knowledge, and the ability to identify wider business impact, risk and opportunities, making connections across key outputs and processes.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of data management principles
- Experience of translating data and insights for key stakeholders
- Knowledge of data engineering, data science and decisioning disciplines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
Selection Process For Natwest Group Careers 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Documents to be Carried for Natwest Group Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Natwest Group Careers 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Apply Now_Click Here