Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022: Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey.
We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Official Website– www.infosys.com
Job Description For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 :
For System Engineer :
- Client Server Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure Services ( Cloud)
- Backend Services/Components for Website
- Software Testing & Types of Software Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle Model
For Operations Executive :
- Calls/Mails Monitoring
- Infrastructure & Application Alert Monitoring
- Logging, Classification, Prioritization, Triage & tracking incidents till closure
Skills Required For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Good Communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good Team Member
Selection Process For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.