NielsenIQ Recruitment 2022: NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing primarily on consumer packaged goods manufacturers and fast-moving consumer packaged goods and retailers, we give customers the power to defy what’s possible. Our approach allows us to connect the dots that others can’t see and build the bigger picture that others miss.
NielsenIQ Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For NielsenIQ Recruitment 2022
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Roles and responsibilities include enterprise application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team. If you have a passion for building top-notch, scalable products and have python programming experience, we’re looking for you to join us in our Chennai Technology Hub!
- Ability to write complex code to develop scalable, flexible, and user-friendly applications
- Develop code to improve responsiveness & overall performance
- Perform analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Evaluate technologies we can leverage, including python frameworks, libraries, and tools
- Ensure the maintainability and quality of code
- Develop application code and unit test cases
- Collaborate with Agile cross-functional teams
- Experience with configuration management tools (GIT), configuration concepts, and continuous integration tools (Jenkins / Bamboo)
Skills Required For NielsenIQ Recruitment 2022
A person, who is passionate about coding, displays a willingness to learn, the ability to adapt to the changing needs, and is autonomous. Have excellent analytical, problem-solving & communication skills. Has the ability to thrive in a team environment and work with multiple stakeholders to build top-notch applications.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Has knowledge on Core Python programming
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Ability to write performance-oriented code
- Basic understanding of SQL & PL/SQL concepts
- Knowledge in transformation projects would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in leveraging and using tools like JIRA, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Confluence, etc.
Selection Process For NielsenIQ Recruitment 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Documents to be Carried for NielsenIQ Recruitment 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NielsenIQ Recruitment 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Apply Now_Click Here