NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive And Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: NTT Data Company Will Be Seeking Candidates For Graduate Positions Off Campuses. Candidates Who Have Successful In BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Are Eligible To Apply. Here You Can Find The NTT Data Address, The Date Of Interview, Details On Eligibility And Interview Agenda, As Well As The Application Process Information, And Application Procedure Are Provided Below.
NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||NTT Data|
|Name Of Post||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/Diploma|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Gurugram/New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
The Graduate Works Under The Guidance Of A More Senior Professional Colleagues. The Primary Responsibility Of The Graduate Is To Assist With Tasks Relevant To The Specific Area Or Function.
Key Roles And Responsibilities:
- Gain Knowledge And Experience In Area Of Specialisation Or Function
- Acquire The Relevant Practical Experience And Knowledge Of The Service Or Solution Offered By The Specific Area Or Function
- Provide General Administrative To The Specific Area Or Function
- Coordinate Meetings, Logistics, Filing And Record Keeping
- Assist With The Preparation And Distribution Of Reports And Review System Data For Accuracy
- Identify Errors Or Discrepancies They Will Investigate And Correct Or Escalate Them For Resolution
- Provide Support To Clients In Low Complexity Matters And Maintain A Log And/Or List Of All The Queries
- Attention To Detail
- Good Verbal And Written Communication Skills
- Professional Attitude And Appearance
- Ability To Prioritise Tasks And Multitask
- Ability To Professionally Handle Complaints, Problems And Issues, Escalate Resolutions And Corrective Actions
- Ability To Deliver A Quality Service Through Their Support Offering
- Passion For Continuous Improvement
- Self-Motivated And A Passion To Learn
- Ability To Work In A Team-Orientated, Collaborative Environment
- Good Planning, Organizing And Time Management Skills
- Analytical Mind With An Inclination For Identifying Issues And/Or Defects
- Knowledge And Interest In The Specific Area Or Function
- Knowledge Of Tools And Methodologies Associated With The Specific Area Or Function
- Ability To Apply Theoretical Knowledge In A Practical Manner
NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Process
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !