OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022:OpenText is a world leader in Information Management, helping companies securely capture, govern and exchange information on a global scale. OpenText solves digital business challenges for customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to the largest and most complex organizations in the world. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ/TSX: OTEX), visit www.opentext.com
Official Website– www.opentext.com
Job Description For OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Participate and contribute to Project execution phases
- Participate in the day to day administration of the systems, including Incident & Problem Management
- Participate in planning and execution of new implementations, upgrades and patching activities (Cloud or OnPrem via Upgrade factory)
- Participate in the advanced configuration of CS software components, in line with project and customer time scales.
- To co-ordinate project delivery through multiple teams that may include 3rd party suppliers, partners and client resources.
- Actively contribute in automating provisioning, patching and upgrade activities where possible to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Actively seek new opportunities by working with the customer and the change control provisions provided by the contract, to extend the scope of profitable business.
- Actively use and contribute to the project management standards and quality checks used within OpenText Cloud Services.
- Understand requirements, conduct detailed design, determine level of effort, plan work breakdown structures and implementation approach
- Prepare, maintain and submit activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures. Keep project managers informed of activities and alert of any issues promptly. Provide inputs as part of engagement closure on project learnings and suggest improvements
- Manage expectations and responsibilities for all client and internal stakeholders.
- Utilize exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via web, telephone, or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
- Respond to and solve customer technical requests, show an understanding of the customer’s managed hosted environment and applications within the Open Text cloud enabling resolution of complex technical issues. Document or Implement proposed solutions.
- Respond to and troubleshoot alerts from monitoring of applications, servers and devices sufficient to meet service level agreements
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product support, IT, and Professional Services.
Skills Required For OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Knowledge on Windows, UNIX, and Application administration skills in a TCP/IP network environment.
- Experience working with relational DBMS (PostgreSQL/Postgres, Oracle, MS SQL Server, mySQL)
- Familiarity with configuration and management of web/application servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.).
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, Web Services, LDAP configuration, and RDBMS concepts
Selection Process For OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.