Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Persistent Systems company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Persistent Systems address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Name of Post
|No Of Post
|Who Can Apply ?
|Which Batch Students Eligible
|Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )
|Last Date To Apply
About The Company
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next and take action. Our offerings, proven solutions and innovative partner ecosystem create unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above. We work with many industry leading organizations across 18 countries – including 14 of the 30 most innovative US companies, 80% of the largest banks in the US and India, and numerous innovators across the healthcare ecosystem. In addition, we are recognized across the industry as the market leaders from delivery and customer excellence, as rated by ISG (2020 and 2021 ISG Star of Excellence Awards).
Job Description For Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. You will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
To be successful in this role, you will require in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, as a top-class Python Developer you should be able to design highly responsive web-applications that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
What You’ll Do
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Skills Required For Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
Selection Process For Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Persistent Systems Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Willing to crack the Persistent Systems Written Test easily? then these Placement Papers 2022 will help a lot. Candidates who are looking for the Persistent Systems Placement Papers can put an end to their search. On this page, we are providing all the MNC and other companies Placement Papers in PDF format. So the candidates who had recently applied for the Persistent Systems Job Openings 2022 can visit this page and download the written test papers free of cost.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch
|Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch
|Latest IT Jobs In India
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs
|Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022
|Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022
Aspirants can easily access the placement papers provided on this page. Solving more and more Placement Papers, you can easily attempt the Placement Test. By going through the papers the candidates can feel it as the real company placement test paper. The candidates can use these placement papers as the mock test to check their knowledge on each subject.
|Kantar Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download
Documents to be Carried for Kantar Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Kantar Jobs 2022
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Apply Now_Click Here