PwC Fresher Jobs 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: PwC Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the PwC address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below
PwC Fresher Jobs 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Data Analytics- Associate|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For PwC Fresher Jobs 2023
The Data Analyst will be required to support engagement teams with a number of tasks, which are supported through various data collection, interrogation and visualisation activities.
As an Associate you will be able to resolve standard problems and common situations; you are competent at day-to-day application of the skill, and are able to present concepts, information and solutions. Will need to refer to an expert for non-standard issues and problems. Demonstrates good solid knowledge of the subject.
Our ideal candidate is one that has
- A solid technical background with demonstrable data analysis skills gained in a practical environment.
- Had demonstrable success within a range of complex project environments and sectors.
- A proven ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a larger team and take responsibility for the work you deliver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Is adaptable and open minded to deal with changing business needs.
- Is open to pursuing professional qualifications, certifications and training.
- Is technically minded to create innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Proven analytical and skeptical mindset with an ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Is curious to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of technology.
- Can work across a wide range of tasks at one time and work to deadlines.
Key activities include, but not be limited to
- Resolving issues regarding data quality, cleansing, integration and migration
- Working as part of a data specialist team to deliver quality service to engagement client
- Communicating with key stakeholders to define data requirements to support business issues / queries, including collecting, analysing, interpreting, and translating the result to non-technical stakeholders
Skills Required For PwC Fresher Jobs 2023
- Undergraduate degree (e.g. BSc, BA)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience working with the Microsoft Azure cloud-based ecosystem.
Selection Process For PwC Fresher Jobs 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for PwC Fresher Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PwC Fresher Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !