Introduction to Python: Python was developed by Guido van Rossum in 1989 while he is working on Netherland national research center (NRI) and it was released first on February 20, 1991 officially. Nowadays python language is widely used in Corporate so its very important language for beginner who wanted to enter into Corporate.
Python was picked the name Python for the new language from the TV show Monty Python’s Flying Circus which was broadcasted in BBC from 1969 to 1974.
Advantage of Python or Features of Python
- We can write program like a English Language
- It is Simple and Easy to learn
- It is free ware and it is open source (Means we not need to pay single paisa to anyone)
- It is platform independent (Means we write once and run anywhere)
- Python has a Portability
- It is dynamically typed language ( means we have not need to declared a any data type like in other languages we must write int a=10. In python simply we can write a=10 python automatically consider it is int type)
- It has a special feature it is both Procedural programming as well as Object oriented Programing language.
- It is interpreted language (python compiler compile code line by line or we can directly run the program)
- It has Extensible property (We can use other languages programs in python)
- It has Embedded property( We can use python programs in other languages)
Limitation of python
- Performance and Speed
- Weak in Mobile Application
Flavors of Python
- Jthon or Jpython
- Iron Python
- Ruby Python
- Anaconda python
|Python Version||Released Date|
|Python 1.0||January 1994|
|Python 1.5||December 31, 1997|
|Python 1.6||September 5, 2000|
|Python 2.0||October 16, 2000|
|Python 2.1||April 17, 2001|
|Python 2.2||December 21, 2001|
|Python 2.3||July 29, 2003|
|Python 2.4||November 30, 2004|
|Python 2.5||September 19, 2006|
|Python 2.6||October 1, 2008|
|Python 2.7||July 3, 2010|
|Python 3.0||December 3, 2008|
|Python 3.1||June 27, 2009|
|Python 3.2||February 20, 2011|
|Python 3.3||September 29, 2012|
|Python 3.4||March 16, 2014|
|Python 3.5||September 13, 2015|
|Python 3.6||December 23, 2016|
|Python 3.7||June 27, 2018|
October 14, 2019
5 October 2020.
4 October 2021
Note: Python2 Programs Can’t Support in Python3
MNC INTERVIEW EXPE
- TCS INTERVIEW EXPERINCE
- IBM INTERVIEW EXPERINCE
- COGNIZANT INTERVIEW EXPERINCE
- ACCENTURE INTERVIEW EXPERINCE
- MINDTREE INTERVIEW EXPERINCE
- WIPRO INTERVIEW EXPERINCE
- HCL Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- TCS Recruitment 2022 | Associate System Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
What is Python?
Python is a high level general purpose programing language.
What is the history of python?
Python was developed by Guido van Rossum in 1989 while he is working on Netherland national research center (NRI) and it was released first on February 20, 1991 officially
What are the key features of python
Python is Simple and Easy to learn
Python is free ware and it is open source
Python is platform independent
Python has a Portability
Python is dynamically typed language
Python has a special feature it is both Procedural programming as well as Object oriented Programing language.
Python is interpreted language
Should I use Python 2 or Python3 ?
Python 2 is old version, Now most of the Corporate use python 3 so if you want to get a good and a reputed job in IT sector so you should always go for latest version.
What are the best Python IDEs?
General IDEs with Python support:
Eclipse + PyDev
Python-specific editors and IDEs:
How do I prepare for a Python interview?
For interview question kindly visit placementgurus.com you can find best top most asked question during interview