Red Hat Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Red Hat Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Red Hat address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
Red Hat Recruitment 2023 Details
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Name of Post||Associate Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Red Hat Recruitment 2023
In this role, you will work as part of a team responsible for ensuring Red Hat OpenShift is resilient and performant under failures. Motivation, curiosity, passion for reliability, automation, performance, scalability, problem solving skills and experience with Linux technologies and open source are highly valued. As part of a geographically distributed team you will collaborate with multiple Red Hat engineering teams and open source communities around the globe.
What you will do
- Work closely with management, product owners, developers, and quality engineers to understand product requirements and design appropriate chaos test plans to verify Red Hat ‘s OpenShift resilience, performance and scalability limits and provide capacity planning guidance
- Develop sophisticated tests that perform possible failure scenarios on a user mirrored environment through comprehensive end-to-end automation, using custom built and state of the art open source tools and frameworks
- Deep dive into resilience and performance issues with the intent of discovering their root cause on complex distributed systems deployed on infrastructure
- Create monitoring and reporting tools to collect metrics and analyze data points of interest during the chaos testing
- Document your research and results clearly and concisely, and communicate findings both internally and externally
Skills Required For Red Hat Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science related field and 1+ years of experience in chaos or performance engineering or systems or software engineering
- Demonstrable experience or understanding of and passion for chaos and performance engineering, testing
- Solid linux system administration
- Solid scripting skills, particularly with Bash, Python or Ansible
- Experience working with clouds like AWS , Azure, GCP , IBM
- Experience with collaborative software development methodologies, tools, and version control
- Experience with technologies like podman docker and familiarity with building images
- Familiarity with monitoring and dashboarding tools like Prometheus and Grafana
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The following are considered a plus:
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Presentation skills and speaking skills for conferences and demonstrations
- Familiar with CI tools like Jenkins, Airflow, Prow or others
Selection Process For Red Hat Recruitment 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Red Hat Recruitment 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Red Hat Recruitment 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !