Shell Off Campus Drive 2022: Shell is a global energy company with around 87,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We serve more than 30 million customers at almost 46,000 retail service stations every day.
Official Website– www.shell.in
Job Description For Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 :
The new SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world.
The vision of SEAM is to provide capability across the spectrum of Safety, Environment and Asset Management with:
- shaping the future ways of working through introducing to the business new technology and news way of working, including e.g. digital, SBO, and real-time, data-driven, end-to-end optimization and risk management, but also global programmes like Human Performance Based Safety Philosophy.
- providing performance feedback driving disciplined execution to deliver reliable, predictable results
- helping the businesses build their improvement plans and provide support to execute them
- sustaining performance through strong core capabilities (internal, including SBO & contingent) through building expertise and a company-wide consistent approach
- Purpose of this role is to provide technical support for various data management activities especially in the Subsurface discipline. This role is expected to have more focus on subsurface data (specific to well data, well logs and well documents; core data etc. to and within corporate and project databases.
- Operational support: loading/managing subsurface data (well data, well logs and well documents; core data; to and within corporate and project databases
- Responding to the Subsurface & Wells data team / end-user requests e.g. resolving data quality issues through proactive daily monitoring of IQM queries, reactive identification of data issues or provision of data sets to the government.
- Participation in the elements of Data Projects where execution can be performed in a back office / centre of excellence– e.g. data migration to align with new / global standards.
- Driving data quality improvement through interaction with local data analysts / consultants
- Highlight and resolve challenges / issues identified during the data intake and loading phase
Skills Required For Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Learner Mindset
- Flexibility to move quickly across changing priorities and manage multiple Projects/ Programmes
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- A good understanding of the oil and gas business and how it works.
- Ability to engage and effectively communicate at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to challenge and ability to build internal and external relationships based on trust and to integrate across multiple functions.
- Continuous Improvement
Selection Process For Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.