Sitetracker Off Campus Drive 2022: Sitetracker, Inc. is the global standard for deploying, operating and servicing critical infrastructure and technology. The Sitetracker Platform enables growth-focused innovators to optimize the entire asset lifecycle through native platform inclusions like AI, automation, and actionable analytics. From the field to the C-suite, Sitetracker enables stakeholders to optimize how they plan, deploy, maintain, and grow their capital asset portfolios. Market leaders in the telecommunications, alternative energy, and utility industries — such as Ericsson, Fortis, Google, British Telecom, and Vodafone — rely on Sitetracker to manage millions of sites and projects representing over $25 billion of portfolio holdings globally. For more information, visit www.sitetracker.com.
Company Website : www.sitetracker.com
Sitetracker Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligibility Criteria For Sitetracker Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Sitetracker Off Campus Drive 2022 :
As a Software Development Engineer in Test on the Quality Assurance team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of incredibly motivated, highly talented professionals who share your desire to raise the QA bar and create the best possible product, service, and experience for our customers.
With a passion for high quality, test automation, defect management, and development of best practices, you will join the automation scrum team and work closely with other QA and cross functional team members to support automated testing. You will participate in the Agile/STLC process, scrum ceremonies, ensure accurate effort estimates are submitted, release deadlines are met, and proper QA alignment is achieved.
You will also get an opportunity to support manual testing during releases (as needed) to enable the Product Roadmap and assist the Engineering and QA teams in verifying customer requirements. This will allow you to create, execute, and maintain detailed test cases to support the release and subsequent automation process. You will support the defect management process by logging and retesting bugs for both manual and automated testing.
You will feel empowered to own your role and showcase ideas and creativity within your area of responsibility. You will be exposed to the world’s premier cloud platform Force.com, a global workforce, a global customer base, the Agile/CI development lifecycle, and have an opportunity to make a real difference on how quality is perceived by our customers.
Skills Required For Sitetracker Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Design, create, and maintain web and mobile test automation scripts using the following:
- Mobile – Detox, React Native, XCode, Android Studios, Espresso, Earl Grey
- General – Jira, TestRail, Bitbucket, Circle CI, Browserstack, App Center
- Build a robust automated Regression library that ensures the quality of the product by testing critical/key components and features across different platforms, browsers, and configurations
- Create/maintain detailed manual test cases that represent automation scripts to verify understanding of the process before automation begins
- Maintain automation library based on new features or enhancements made to the application
- Execute automation library within each sprint and prior to the main release, create/close bugs in Jira, and execute retests (as needed)
- Learn/Understand the architecture, components, and features of the Sitetracker application to successfully automate the processes within it
- Assist with manual testing during the feature and Regression sprints (as needed)
- Ask clarifying questions to ensure proper understanding of requirements and acceptance criteria
- Support Performance testing of components and features that have high utilization or time-sensitive requirements
- Participate in the Agile/STLC process, scrum ceremonies, and clearly communicate/present accurate status updates, issues, and ideas along with accurate effort estimates to the QA or Engineering teams
- Implement and adhere to best practices when creating, reviewing, or executing manual or automated tests
- Partner with multiple teams/individuals to coordinate QA activities that involve test preparation, test execution, defect management, etc.
- Adapt to changing business needs and adhere to release schedule/deadlines
- Support a global workforce/customer base and be available off-hours to enable tickets to be completed by the release/sprint deadline
- Partner with the entire QA team to ensure QA process consistency and standardization across our internal customers
- Test large scale, complex systems
Documents to be Carried for Sitetracker Off Campus Drive 2022:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Sitetracker Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Apply Now_Click Here