TAAL Tech Off Campus Drive 2022: TAAL Tech India Pvt. Ltd. is a niche engineering and technology solutions provider serving global corporations in their pursuit for faster innovation and technological excellence. TAAL Tech provides Product Engineering Services, R&D Services and IT Services customized to specific needs of every individual customer. The high quality engineers, proactive support, professionalism and flexible business models are hallmark of our solutions.
Company Website : www.taaltech.com
TAAL Tech Off Campus Drive 2022
Eligibility Criteria For TAAL Tech Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For TAAL Tech Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Further develop, improve, and automate our professional test environment and process.
- Review customer, system, hardware, and software requirements.
- Coordinate the execution of tests for the internal and external software releases.
- Develop test cases with and for the software engineers.
- Perform the tests, qualifications, and validations.
- Setup and maintain an automated test environment to execute the test cases.
- Setup and maintain a Hardware-In-The-Loop, abbreviated as HIL system to support software development and testing.
- Must have knowledge of using test equipment like oscilloscopes, multimeters, signal generators etc.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and stages of testing.
- Hands-on experience in version control, defect tracking and peer review tools (e.g. SVN, git, JIRA)
Skills Required For TAAL Tech Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You have a (software / electronics) degree on an MSc or BSc level.
- Good experience in (automotive / industry) software testing.
- Good knowledge of various test tools, techniques, and processes. Preferably certified in either ISTQB or Tmap.
- Knowledge of automotive software standards and processes like Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262, protocols like CAN, UDS
- and tools like Vector CANoe, software / test management and MATLAB/Simulink.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with Hardware and Software engineers.
- As a professional you have a service/customer oriented approach with good analytical and organizational skills. In your work
- you focus on results and you are able to manage your planning and set priorities.
- As the automotive industry is focused on Quality you are as well. Therefore you bring good problem solving skills with
- pragmatic and pro-active approach.
- It is important to have good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch and German.
How To Apply For TAAL Tech Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Apply Now_Click Here