TCS NextStep Registration 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : TCS NextStep Registration Login Link For Freshers (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch Passouts) through this article. Candidates, those who are going to attend for TCS Campus Placements can check the TCS NextStep Registration Link available in below section.
TCS NextStep Registration 2022 Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Name of Post||Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/Any Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NextStep Registration 2022
- Contenders must and should have BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BA, Any Graduate, Any PG
- Must have 60% of marks in B. Tech degree
- Backlogs are now allowed
- Also, the aspirants must not be having more than 3 years of experience
Exam Pattern for TCS NextStep Registration 2022
|Subject||Number of Questions||Allotted Time|
|Aptitude||20 Questions||40 Mins|
|Verbal Ability||10 Questions||10 Mins|
|Programming||10 Questions||20 Mins|
|Coding||1 Question||20 Mins|
Procedure To Register/ Login For TCS NextStep Registration 2022
- At first, go to the official portal @ nextstep.tcs.com
- Now you have to hit on the log in button. In case if you had already login then you have to click on the Login button
- At present, you have to select your stream whether IT (Information Technology) or BPS (Business Process Service)
- After successfully completion of selecting the IT or BPO contenders have to fill up there some of the personal details. The Personal details are Name, date of birth, gender, Email id, Qualification, Mobile Number and etc.
- Once submitted of filling details you have to verify the information once
- Finally, click on the Submit Button
- All the registered contenders can get the confirmation mail related to registration
- In case you had already log in to the portal you have to enter your Email or Reference ID
- Now click on the submit button
- In case any of the aspirants forgot their password you have to click on the forgot password section
- Then follow the simple steps in order to reset the password.
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
How To Check if Successfully Registered in TCS NextStep Portal? or Not?
Step 1: Login to nextstep.tcs.com
Step 2: Click on “Track my Application” if the status says received successfully then you’ve registered properly.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Apply Now_Click Here