TCS Ninja Interview Experience: First round consist of 24 Verbal ability, 30 Reasoning Ability question, 26 Numerical, 10 Programming logic question and 2 coding question. if you clear 1st round then you will get a chance for technical and HR interview. In my case I have cleared 1st round and after 1 month I got mail from TCS for technical and After HR interview.
|Section Name||Total Questions|
|Verbal Ability||24 Questions|
|Reasoning Ability||30 Questions|
|Numerical Ability||26 Questions|
|Programming Logic||10 Questions|
|Hand On(Coding 1)||1 Questions|
|Hand On(Coding 2)||1 Questions|
- Tell me about yourself?
- show me your ID card?
- can you tell me about your project?
- Which subject is your favorite? (I answered oops with python)
- can you explain encapsulation?
- write code for polymorphism?
- what is normalization?
- What is pep 8?
- What are Dict and List comprehensions?
- what is operator overloading?
- Do you know about file handle in c?
- HR asked me tell about yourself apart from your resume?
- how many projects you have done?
- what was your role in your group project?
At last he asked me to rate myself that how I have performed in this interview? I told him 8 out of 10.
Result: SELECTED FOR TCS NINJA I RECIEVED MY OFFER LETTER