TCS Off Campus Drive 2022:TCS India is conducting off campus drive in 2022 hiring freshers as Trainee. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About TCS India: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in information technology services and consulting, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
About TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 YoP 2019, 2020 & 2021:
- Your career deserves limitless growth and extraordinary possibilities. That is what we’re offering you through TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring, an opportunity for engineering graduates from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2019, 2020, and 2021 with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience.
- Join us to strengthen the foundation of your career. Register now.
- Streams we’re hiring for: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing – 2019, 2020 & 2021, with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience
Eligibility criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 for YOP 2019, 2020 & 2021:
1. Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is acceptable
2. Highest Qualification: The candidate should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
3. Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The candidate should not have any backlogs
4. Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022:
5. Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). The candidate who has completed his/her Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
6. Work Experience: The candidate must have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to apply
7. Age: The candidate should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
8. Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college is allowed
REGISTRATION END DATE: 25th February 2022