Learn How To Crack Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Thomson Reuters company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Thomson Reuters address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of Post
|Data Scientist – Data & Analytics
|No Of Post
|Who Can Apply ?
|Which Batch Students Eligible
|Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )
|Last Date To Apply
Job Description For Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022
The ideal candidate is someone who can:
- Take the initiative to tackle new business problems and have the curiosity to explore large volumes of data
- Seamlessly work with various business stakeholders, understand their individual needs and design custom solutions
- Have the curiosity to interrogate data, conduct independent research, utilize various techniques to analyze it and, if need be, tackle ambiguous problems with maturity
- Is firmly grounded in their understanding of statistical concepts and machine learning necessary to build various models, algorithms etc.
- Technically strong to design solutions and reports for management
- Work well within a team and collaborate with colleagues across domains and geographies
- Learn the business quickly
Skills Required For Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022
The skills that will make you successful are:
- Knowledge of advanced statistical modelling, testing, data mining, and data science techniques
- Has used modeling frameworks including Scikit-learn, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
- Highly proficient in Python and SQL (or any other querying language)
- Has advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Tableau and other data visualization tools would be great
- Strong logical and scientific approach to problem-solving
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex results in a simple and concise manner at all levels within the organization
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
Ideal candidate profile:
- Must have at least 0-2 years of experience working in the data science domain
- Has experience building machine learning algorithms and implementing models in production
- Proficient at using Python or any other leading software/languages
- Knowledge of querying languages like T-SQL and relational databases
- Conceptual understanding of Hadoop and cloud computing like AWS
- Demonstrated participation on platforms like Kaggle is a plus
- Previous experience working on sales and marketing data is a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web services
- Experience with one or more of the following types of business analytics applications:
- Predictive analytics for customer retention, cross sales and new customer acquisition
- Pricing optimization models
- Recommendation engines
Required Skills and Education:
- Graduates from any stream (background in quantitative fields preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and able to meet and learn the changing demands of the business and projects
- Excellent communications skills and has the right attitude/personality of a team player
- A demonstrable ability to assimilate new information thoroughly and quickly
- Good sense of humor, emotional maturity and the ability to work well under pressure
- Practical experience with the use of machine learning for business analytics
Selection Process For Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Thomson Reuters Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Willing to crack the Thomson Reuters Written Test easily? then these Placement Papers 2022 will help a lot. Candidates who are looking for the Thomson Reuters Placement Papers can put an end to their search. On this page, we are providing all the MNC and other companies Placement Papers in PDF format. So the candidates who had recently applied for the Thomson Reuters Job Openings 2022 can visit this page and download the written test papers free of cost.
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch
|Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch
|Latest IT Jobs In India
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs
|Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022
|Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022
Aspirants can easily access the placement papers provided on this page. Solving more and more Placement Papers, you can easily attempt the Placement Test. By going through the papers the candidates can feel it as the real company placement test paper. The candidates can use these placement papers as the mock test to check their knowledge on each subject.
Documents to be Carried for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Apply Now_Click Here