Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022: Zoom helps people stay connected so they can get more done together. From meetings, chat, phone, and webinars to conference room systems and online events, Zoom powers all your communication needs. Our secure, reliable video platform offers a high-quality experience that is easy to manage, use, and customize.
Official Website– www.zoom.us
Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022:
Job Description For Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022 :
As a Data Engineer (NCG), you will be involved in supporting and developing new features and fixes in our Business Systems that support Zoom Operations worldwide. This will be a great learning opportunity for someone with a good business process acumen and with good coding/testing skills. Our Data Science teams lie at the foundation of Zoom’s success. As a Data Engineer you will play an important role in driving the growth of Zoom by surfacing, analyzing, and reporting on data that drives mission-critical business decisions. As a member of the Data Science team, you will focus on marketing and e-commerce analytics with the goal of scaling Zoom’s e-commerce and freemium insights business in a period of hyper growth and international expansion. You’ll be working cross-functionally with teams of Product Engineers , Data Science, Sales and Marketing Managers on some of the most critical projects in the company.
Responsibilities can include:
- Assist with building and maintaining Zoom product features and services.
- Build, deploy and upgrade our real time compute infrastructure.
- Design and implement features to improve our systems.
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions our team can deliver.
- Configure tooling for systems scalability, ensure we have capacity for future growth.
- Ensure our systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently with a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices.
- Test current algorithms and write testing documents.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of features, processes and happiness.
Skills Required For Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Should have very good analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Coding experience in Java (or similar) and SQL is mandatory
- Should be a self-starter, faster learner with ability to learn new skills quickly and drive solutions in the face of challenges
- Ability to take concepts all the way to successful outcomes through partnership, collaboration and teamwork
- Detail oriented, organised, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Team player, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn something new
- Understanding of business processes, systems architecture, application integrations and service oriented architecture
- Hands-on technical knowledge in Mac OS, Windows, G-Suite, Microsoft Office products and other productivity tools.
Selection Process For Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.