Electronic Arts Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Electronic Arts Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Electronic Arts address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
Electronic Arts Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||Electronic Arts|
|Name of Post||Associate 2D Artist|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Electronic Arts Careers 2023
- Work with the Art Director/ Manager to create art assets for both new and existing IP
- Follow style guides, and assist in their creation when asked
- Create game-ready production assets based on concept art and direction (including but not limited to background, scene objects, clothing, animations, etc.)
- Follow production pipeline, ensure production art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into products
- Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols
- Assist with animation needs when necessary
Skills Required For Electronic Arts Careers 2023
- 0 – 2 + years of industry experience (experience in mobile games and/or social games a plus, experience with iOS games double-plus-good)
- Experience working with a variety of casual, approachable art styles
- A proven track record of art assets on projects that have made it to market (especially game projects)
- Degree or diploma in illustration, animation, or related field; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Unity is an asset
- Excellent 2D art and illustration skills (i.e., you live in Photoshop)
- Superior background art and character art in a range of casual styles
- Organized, meticulous, and thorough working habits
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to pick up new technical skills and concepts quickly
- Ability to match various existing art styles and strongly differentiate between styles
- Some knowledge of contemporary fashion and/or interior design is an asset
Selection Process For Electronic Arts Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Electronic Arts Careers 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Electronic Arts Careers 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE !