Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2022: Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, is India’s largest passenger car maker. India’s first Company to produce and sell more than a million cars in India in a year, Maruti Suzuki is credited with having ushered in the automobile revolution in the country. The Company, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, was incorporated as a joint venture between the Government of India and Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan in February, 1981.
Official Website– www.marutisuzuki.com
Job Description For Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Upgradation of Govt. ITI’s to make students industry ready under company CSR initiative
- Responsible for ITI Upgradation projects (Training of Students/Staff, Infrastructure development, Industry connect programs etc) in MSIL Supported ITIs
- Apprentice engagement in MSIL value chain
- To monitor, track progress of activities in ITI and take necessary actions to achieve the targets.
- Take new initiatives for ITI development and work closely with multiple stake-holders
- Liaison with Govt. Depts. for work execution in supported ITIs
Skills Required For Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Data management and good analytical skills
- Project planning & Execution skills
- Multi –tasking
- Very good communication and Interpersonal Skills
Selection Process For Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.