Telstra Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walkin Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Telstra company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Telstra address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Telstra Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||29/06/2022|
About The Company
Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company, with operations in more than 20 countries. At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That’s why we help create a brilliant, connected future for everyone, every day. We’ve implemented an IT strategy that employs leading-edge software engineering practices to help deliver a superior customer experience with improved trust and speed of delivery, lower cost, and simplified architecture, systems and processes.
Job Description For Telstra Off Campus Drive 2022
We are looking for Software Engineering Specialist, your role centres on collaborating with your team to deliver Software Engineering products and solutions that delight our customers. You play a key role in helping to understand customer requirements and transform epics into new product and capability features. Your teamwork and collaboration skills, continuous learning and improvement mindset, and ability to adapt to feedback are critical to success in this role, as you develop your knowledge and experience in the Software Engineering Domain.
Your key responsibilities and major tasks include, but are not limited to
- As a backend Java developer, you will work within a specific problem space critical to Telstra’s current needs where you will design, develop, and deploy backend services with a focus on scalability, high availability, and low latency.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
- Apply engineering best practices such as Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps as part of a high performing motivated team.
- Continually develops capability both against current demand and the technology/business capability roadmaps provided.
- Collaborate and grow in a dynamic and autonomous environment while working in small, agile, and cross functional teams
- Pivot to working on new features and developments, to providing production support in the production and pre-production environments assisted by all team members. This responsibility is equally shared by all members of the team.
- Use the latest technologies to solve real problems for our customers at a large scale
- Be part of a feature team that will take full operational responsibility for the services that you own, and potentially take part in an on-call rotation
- Share your knowledge and build creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
Skills Required For Telstra Off Campus Drive 2022
- Minimum 1 year experience in this area
- Must have strong Java programming background (preferably Java 8+)
- Preferred Frameworks – Spring Boot
- Unit Testing, Integration testing and Automated testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Microservices development – HTTP, REST API design and implementation
- Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment
- Database – Postgres / NoSQL – Couchbase, MongoDB, RDS
- Strong debugging and analysis skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Team work and stakeholder management skills
- Domain knowledge of Telecom.
- Understanding & exposure on AWS cloud Services such as EC2, ECR, ECS, VPC, IAM, Route 53, RDS, DynamoDB CloudWatch etc.
- Secure coding practices
- Application monitoring and logging
- Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket/Git, Linux shell
- Docker, Apigee ,AWS – Lambda
Selection Process For Telstra Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Telstra Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Willing to crack the Telstra Written Test easily? then these Placement Papers 2022 will help a lot. Candidates who are looking for the Telstra Placement Papers can put an end to their search. On this page, we are providing all the MNC and other companies Placement Papers in PDF format. So the candidates who had recently applied for the Telstra Job Openings 2022 can visit this page and download the written test papers free of cost.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Aspirants can easily access the placement papers provided on this page. Solving more and more Placement Papers, you can easily attempt the Placement Test. By going through the papers the candidates can feel it as the real company placement test paper. The candidates can use these placement papers as the mock test to check their knowledge on each subject.
|Telstra Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Telstra Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Telstra Jobs 2022
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Apply Now_Click Here